Hauntings at Chittyville to open for 2021 season
9/7/2021 | 8:30 a.m.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY - The Hauntings at Chittyville School will be opening this season with updated rules and guidelines to ensure a safe experience for everyone.
According to their website, the haunted house will be open Fridays and Saturdays throughout the month of October from 7 p.m. to midnight, and will be open on Halloween until 10 p.m.
The following rules and regulations have been announced for the 2021 season...
• Customers will be required to wear masks / face coverings per Illinois State mandate. Refusal to wear masks while inside will result in removal from the haunt with no refund.
• All staff will wear masks / face coverings where social distancing is not possible or be separated by a barrier.
• All staff will be screened and have their temperatures checked before entering the haunt.
• Staff will be sanitizing surfaces on a regular basis.
• Hand sanitizer will be located on site.
• Staff and visitors are asked not to come to our haunt if they are not feeling well or experiencing ANY COVID-19 symptoms or are currently awaiting testing results and/or had been been asked to self-quarantine by local health department due to contact tracing.
• In order to lower contact between staff and visitors, online ticket sales are encouraged. In-person sales will still be available.
The Hauntings at Chittyville is located at 401 Chittyville Road, Herrin IL 62948. More information can be found by visiting Chittyville.com.