Bi-County Health now offering vaccine clinics in Marion and Benton
7/19/2021 | 3:10 p.m.
MARION - The Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department will now be holding COVID-19 vaccine clinics at its Marion and Benton offices as cases increase in the region.
Clinics will be held at the Marion office by appointment on Mondays and the Benton Office by appointment on Tuesdays of each
You may schedule your appointment online at www.vaccines.gov or by calling the health department at 618-993-8111.
• Vaccinations are for those 12 years of age and older. Those 16-17 years old MUST have a parent/ legal guardian present at time of vaccination.
• If you received MODERNA, please make sure it has been at least 28 days AFTER your first dose.
• If you received PFIZER, please make sure it has been at least 21 days AFTER your first dose.
• Johnson & Johnson vaccine is a one-time dose.
Bi-County COVID-19 vaccination clinic scheduled appointments are held:
• A. Monday: Marion office 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
• B. Tuesdays: Benton office 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Bi-County Health encourages residents to use other community partners to make it easy and accessible for you to receive your COVID-19 vaccine, as appointments at the health department will be limited due to space and staffing.
*NOTE under Franklin-Williamson Bi-County it may say out of stock, this is not accurate. Bi-county has the COVID-19 vaccine in stock. The link also shows other community partners that are offering the vaccine near you. You may also go to the Bi-County website to schedule an appointment www.bicountyhealth.org and select
COVID-19 VACCINE located on top of page.